LET'S TALK ABOUT HOBBIES OF RASHWINI

Hello lovesπŸ’•πŸ’•

Today i like to share about my favourite hobbies with you'all. First and foremost, my favourite hobby is listening to song. In my point of view, songs is a bestfriend to those who struggle with assignment, exams and etc. I'm as a university student, of course songs is must to reduce my depression and relaxing my mind. My favourite songs collection is from the one and only evergreen Ar. Rahman and rocking star Anirudh. My favourite singer is Shreya Goshal , Harish Raghavendra and Arijit Singh. Apart from listening to songs, I'm also a good singer and participating in many program since my primary school. Recently, I have been participate in UKM indian program which is ARAM and sang a song. 


Secondly, during my free time I like to watch movies, especially the comedy genre. My favourite comedian is Vadivelu and Vivek. Whenever i watch their scene in films, i started to laugh loudly and this is the best therapy to me.

Last but not least, gardening also one of my hobbies. My sibling and me cleaned the gardening area outside my home by pluck the unwanted grass, watering the healthy plants and planting new flower to make my home more greeny and beautiful. 



Comments