MY FIRST WEEK AT UKM

 Hello my friend, welcome back to my blog. Today I would like to share about the first week at       UKM. The first week at UKM was one of the most memorable days of my life.

When the UPU decision came out, I was overjoyed to have gotten the field I wanted at my chosen university at the time of the UPU application. The new student reporting day is on Sept 30 and I am very excited to prepare for UKM. My family left home on Sept 29 and stayed at a hotel close to UKM. We arrived at UKM at about 9.30 am.  After reporting to the counter, I had already gone to my room to sort out the things in my room. With the help of my family members, we have prepared to pack things quickly. That's where my separation from my family members began because that was the first time i left my family. I feel a bit sad but I am happy that my dream of becoming a UKM student has been achieved.

For the reader's information, I am a resident of Dato Onn College, Block K2b. With that, the Watan Appreciation Week for new students for the 2023/2024 session officially began. It lasts for 5 days in a row. Among them are the Watan Narrative program, Campus Run with UKM Top Management, Domain Activities, and Megarobik. The week is full of various programs to new students. Through these activities, I was able to make new friends. There are two programs that I cannot forget, namely the Reading of Pledges as a UKM Student and the Dectar War. Although the first week was quite busy, it was a time that I could not forget during my stay at UKM. The Dectar War is one of the famous activities when the name of UKM is mentioned and the Dectar War is also said to be a custom that is followed every year during the orientation week. The first week at UKM should be one of the most unforgettable times during my time at UKM. Last but not least, i had severe fever and cold on the last day of MAW week. Even thought, its a tough time without my family but i managed to survived in UKM. Specifically thanks for my roommate, Arthi who being along with me until now. 


                    




Comments