WANNA KNOW MY HOBBY ?!


I love to read novels.Novel reading is a wonderful hobby that offers me numerous benefits. It provides an escape from everyday life, transporting readers to different worlds, times, and perspectives. Engaging with novels enhances imagination and creativity, as well as empathy by allowing readers to experience diverse emotions and situations through the characters. It also improves vocabulary and language skills, while stimulating the mind and reducing stress. Overall, novel reading is a rich, fulfilling activity that combines relaxation with intellectual growth.Kind of healing for me sometimes.Just an escape for few hours from reality.

I love taking pictures during my lecture time. Taking pictures is a creative and rewarding hobby that allows me  to capture and preserve moments in time. It encourages me  to see the world from different perspectives, noticing details and beauty that might otherwise go unnoticed. Photography can be both an artistic and technical pursuit, involving the use of various equipment and techniques to achieve the desired effect. It provides a way to document personal experiences, explore nature, and express my  unique vision. Whether through digital cameras, smartphones, or film, taking pictures offers a satisfying blend of creativity, exploration, and storytelling.














๐Ÿ˜ŠListening to music is my way of calming.Listen to music is a popular and enriching hobby that brings joy and relaxation. It allows me to explore various genres, cultures, and emotions through sound. Music can enhance my mood, reduce stress, and provide a creative outlet. It can also improve focus and productivity, making it a versatile activity. 







Comments